Any business that involves operations like e-commerce label printing, packaging, or supply chain management uses label printers to print self-adhesive labels depending on their requirements. They are used to print retail price marking, packaging labels, card-stocks, tags, specimen marking, fixed asset labels, and anything else that requires adhesive labels. A label printer or label maker is like a computer printer with a built-in keyboard and display for stand-alone use. It uses rolled label stock, or tear sheet stock to print adhesive labels using special feed mechanisms.
Label printing gives your business an identity to stand out from your competitors and also it helps you stay organized with your work. Most common commercial usage of label printing is:
- Product labeling
- Pricing and bar codes
- Specimen marking
- Envelope seals
- Branding labels
- Interoffice coding purposes
There are different types of label printers available in the market and DYMO printers are one of the most used label printers in a variety of industries. If you are also using DYMO printers in your business to print self-adhesive labels then you need to find the right label stock for your commercial use that should be compatible with your DYMO printer model. DYMO label printers use direct thermal printing technology and don’t require ink, toner, or ribbons to operate.
If you are running out of labels for your purpose, you can buy them in different materials, shapes, and sizes depending on your use, purpose, and compatibility of your DYMO printer. When it comes to picking the right labels for commercial use, it is going to be one hectic of the job as there are different types and options for labels available in the market. It is very important to pick the high-quality labels for your purpose that fits into your specified job. So the question is how to pick the right label for your application? Here’re some factors that you should consider and look for when looking to purchase labels for your DYMO printer:
- Identify your purpose and application for which you print labels
- Consider how your labels will be used such as if you are going to use them as components-face stock, adhesive or topcoat.
- You should also look for brands, for reference, you can consider Dymo Compatible Labels for high-quality use for excellent results.
- Consider surface properties on which labels will have to adhere to. You should pick the labels depending on the surface material such as plastic, cardboard, powder-coated metal, stainless steel or glass.
- Consider the compatibility and size of your labels
- Consider the environment of use such as if they will be used outdoors or indoors and in cold or extremely hot temperatures. You can find labels depending on these parameters.
To be more specific, the most common and idle sized label used for multiple purposes for a variety of usage is Dymo 30334. It is a white colored rectangular shaped label that is ideal for all general purpose labeling applications. DYMO 30334 labels are smudge, oil, and water-resistant and ideal for address mailing stamp labels, name badges, and many others home and business uses. They are compatible with multiple DYMO printer types and popular shipping/mailing software. They use the most affordable way of label printing for any kind of commercial use.